- Just what I wanted for the money i wanted to spend
- I have had alot of high end scopes in my time that aren't as clear or have the warranty that zt does there scopes are punching well above there price range I can't see myself buying any other brand scope in the future there truly amazing 100% recommend them and love there an Australian company hats of to yous
- What a great scope. Already have a vengeance and decided to try another zerotech, was the best decision l made. It is well up there with a Leupold l have for half the price. Box track tested it and the scope performed spot on. Highly recommend these scopes.
- Have put this scope on my new Tikka 6.5x55 and love it. Good clear glass. Track tested and it was spot on. I have Leupold scopes also and this is just as good as the expensive brands. I also have a Vengeance 18x40 on another firearm which persuaded to buy the Trace. Great scope that won't disappoint.
- This scope is one of the best I've ever used its crystal clear all adjustments are precise I will definitely be buying this scope again for my longer range set-ups definitely definitely recommend
- Works Great
- Very happy with the clarity and quality. Only gripe is as above with the windage markings on the turret.
- i've used it for 2 dozen trips so far.image is excellent but in low light/spotlight 27x is a bit grainy.20x is perfect.ao focus is a very fine adjustment and not a lot of depth of field,needing constant adjustment as my range increases /decreases.the numbers printed on the scope(LIKE EVERY SCOPE) are TOO BLOODY SMALL.not just old guys with failing eyesight these are shot at low light at dawn and dusk so make them bigger,much bigger.the zero stop is great but no one mentions you get less than one full turn of elevation before the zero stop screws hit stopping further elevation.useless for long range.surely the screws could have a lower profile so clearing each other when wound up giving full elevation adjustment.the r3 sfp reticle is near perfect.i would like some progressively wider bars on the vertical post(xmas tree style) for night windage shooting when i'm not dialling elevation(because the numbers are too small to see)weight is a drawback,not sure why they are so heavy.sunshade should be included.who the hell shoots without a sunshade?the aluminium flip up covers are superb and should be on every scope.a bloody good scope and a bargain at that price
https://www.zerotech.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/ZEROTECH-SCOPE-TESTING-WITH-MAGNUM-SPRING-PISTON-RIFLE-1.jpg 400 400 Will Archer https://www.zerotech.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/ZeroTech-logo-header-1.png Will Archer2021-02-12 08:17:182021-02-12 09:06:18ZEROTECH SCOPE TESTING WITH MAGNUM SPRING PISTON RIFLE
https://www.zerotech.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/australian-shooter-magazine.jpg 400 400 Will Archer https://www.zerotech.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/ZeroTech-logo-header-1.png Will Archer2020-04-15 10:09:342021-02-12 08:27:52AUSTRALIAN SHOOTER MAGAZINE – APRIL 2020